Have you ever searched for the right job to just call home? Tired of being a number in the corporate world warehouse? This is your chance to fulfill your desire to be part of something special.
Welcome to the Floor Trader of Tacoma. We are looking for that one special warehouse person who can love where they work, be part of an amazing team, have job input, and be a part of a locally owned and run family owned business.
The Floor Trader of Tacoma is looking for a highly dependable and detail-oriented person to join our warehouse team full time. Our ideal hire will be able to work independently and display great attention to detail, perform all aspects of warehouse operation, and work cohesively with the warehouse foreman and other warehouse and management staff.
Duties Include But Not Limited To:
- Receiving products into warehouse
- Organizing product and preparing it to will call
- Maintaining the cleanliness and appearance of the store facility
- Basic computer skills needed to do job function.
- New hire must be able to work in a team environment and take direction from senior store employees and Management.
- Desire to learn the flooring business as a whole
- Sweep, dust, mop and clean.
- Comply with dress code for the position and maintain professional appearance and attitude.
- Maintain the cleanliness of the facility both inside and out.
- Perform receiving, staging, shipping, and storage consistent with company warehouse procedures
- Follow all safety procedures and practices as required
Required education and experience
- High School Diploma or GED
- 2 Years warehouse experience and forklift certification
- Must be able to lift 75 lbs
- Weekend work required
- Background check is mandatory. Benefits Available.
EEO Statement The Floor Trader of Tacoma shall recruit, hire, train and promote in all job titles without regard to race, color, creed, national origin, gender, pregnancy, marital status, religion, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, military service, disability or veterans of the Vietnam era status, handicaps or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. All other personnel actions, such as compensation, benefits, Company sponsored training, transfer, demotion, termination, layoff and return from layoff, shall be administered without regard to race, color, creed, national origin, gender, pregnancy, marital status, religion, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, military service, disability or veterans of the Vietnam era status, handicaps, or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law.
Job Type: Full-time